Checking in!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Hi all, just thought I'd do a quick scan of the virtual campfire, I haven't been here for a while! Things are good here in Iraq, the weather (How British am I?!!) is getting very misty in the morning, then it's just like a mild summer day!

I have been spreading the word and people are getting interested in the bushcraft way of life. Already, one guy has placed several orders with woodlore for DVDs and a knife. I should work on commision, ARE YOU HEARING ME WOODLORE?!!

Anyway, my thanks go out to MBM for his best wishes on my birthday, I recieved Rays Survival Handbook from my brother in pristine condition, and I got a lump in my throat when I thought about the effort and expense he went too to get it. If you're reading this Tony, many thanks!!

And that's about it for now. I will try and get on more often as it is bewildering when I have over 200 threads to look at!!!

Take care you all, have fun and get out there for me!!

Spam

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Hi Spamel glad things are going ok. Bit late now but happy birthday anyway. Best wishes and merry christmas.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hey Spamel, Happy Birthday! Did you get cake?
Summery weather? It's dull, grey and freezing here; I slid the car on blackice this morning :eek: *not* funny. All okay though, just a bit shaken. Outdoors is a bit damp and nippy just now, but it's great time to get kit made :D
Stay well,
Cheers,
Toddy

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hey spamel, good to hear from you :D .... Wales is wet and cold at the moment.... so no change there.....

Take care of yourself, I'm sure we'll get out and enjoy ourselves :)

Ed

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
good to hear from you,.looking foward to a tutorial on desert bushcraft.
how many others have watched news footage of squaddies in iraq and thought 'wonder if thats spamel?'stay safe mate.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Happy birthday mate,
its good to hear that you are ok, keep your head down and if you want to cool down come up here to Lappland, this night we will get minus 20 degrees celsius.

all the best to you
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE