Check this out!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Make an orderly Queue please!:rolleyes:
Hunting_Bowie_Knife.jpg

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Lol! i was googling for the dates of the uk knife show and came across this site
http://www.knifewarehouse.co.uk/
I've never seen it before,....had a little perusal.....What a load of Sh@te they've got for sale, but i think this one really takes the biscuit:lmao:

This one is a classic to.....

mepage > Hunting Knives > Deluxe Rambo First Blood Ii Knife
133384-6fwtdgla72el3gii58_middle.jpg
133384-6fwtdgla72el3gii58_middle.jpg
rambo-deluxe-knife.png
Rambo-picture-knives.jpg
rambo-first-blood-part-2-german-movie-poster-1985.jpg
ramboblubox08.jpg
Rambo-Collection.jpg

ID# K-014819
Rambo Knife - First Blood Part II knife is 15 3/8th" in length with a 10" sharpened, fully functional 1/4" thick 420 J2 stainless steel blade with saw back. The First Blood Part 2 knife features a push tang construction with a hollow aluminum cord gripped handle that contains an emergency survival kit and a precision compass that is mounted in the pommel. The stainless steel guard incorporates a standard and a Phillips head screwdriver points in the design. Each knife comes complete with top grain custom genuine faux leather sheath as seen in the movie Rambo II.
Movie: Rambo First Blood Part II
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Application: Survival knife
Handle Material: Stainless steel+ Nylon Cord
Steel: 420J2 Stainless Steel (57HRC)
Surface Finish: Black titanium with sandblasted edges
Overall Length: 390mm
Blade Thickness: 6mm
Blade Length: 255mm
Handle Length: 135 mm

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Looks like a variation of the Tom Brown Tracker to me...about as useful. Tie a cord on it and it makes a dandy small boat anchor.

320ccc

Jan 25, 2012
USA
i happen to agree that this knife is a bit over the top....but, they sell a lot of them to somebody.

when the rambo movie first came out one of my brothers had an absolute hissy fit over sly and his "stupid, idiotic knife",

so i bought him one for xmas. it was big but well balanced. sharp as the devil. not as well-made as jimmy lile's original but not bad for the bucks.

what really sticks out in memory was the sparkle in his eyes as he hefted a big, honking sharp KNIFE. he almost smiled.

in the privacy of your own home, with the lights dim and some sweet music pulsing through your brain, are you absolutely sure you wouldn't grin a bit if it was your new knife?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE