So when do we get to see the cool pics?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Wanna check out a knife in the classifieds but I can't access the pics. Messaged the seller but no reply yet. Any idea how long it takes to get verified?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

As I've been able to reply to your intro you've been verified. As for messaging other members etc it usually requires you to make a few posts. You can always post your interest on the sales thread and ask the seller to message you.

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield

As I've been able to reply to your intro you've been verified. As for messaging other members etc it usually requires you to make a few posts. You can always post your interest on the sales thread and ask the seller to message you.
Nice one, appreciate the reply and the welcome. Thought I was locked away in solitary for a bit there. Seems I've been censored a little bit too.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Megatramp,
What pictures were you trying to see? It may be that a simple edit to the thread to change from thumbnail to full will solve the issue.

Yes, your thread title was censored a little. This is a family friendly forum and the rule is no swear words. When the filter stars them out it is down to the moderators whether to leave, remove or edit to maintain some meaning. Having a four star word in the heading of your first post was not a good look and didn’t disguise much so it was edited.

All new members must have five posts manually approved by a moderator to unlock initiating private messages and (it appears) ability to expand thumbnail images stored on the forum. This is meant to be five natural posts that participate in the forum, not one plus X made over night asking why posts are not being approved.

Anyway….welcome to the forum. :camping:

What the heck were you and @Mesquite doing reading the forum so early on a Saturday morning!?! :eek3: I couldn’t sleep, so was on at 11pm, but that’s not normal.

Chris

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield

Nice one, appreciate the reply and the welcome. Thought I was locked away in solitary for a bit there. Seems I've been censored a little bit too.
Already messaged, guess patience is the key.

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Hi Clay. Thanks for explaining, I'll keep that in mind when posting.

The answer to your question is too much coffee and watching Kent Survival assemble an orange box in the woods to sleep in! I'm questioning the decision myself this morning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE