Cheap Kit offers at British Military Surplus.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brozier

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
leicestershire
Hi Folks,

I've just received a nice bundle of stuff from British Military Surplus

Norwegian Top
Lightweight Trousers.
Olive Green 100% cotton T.Shirt
Camo. Jacket
Olive Combat Socks

All for £20 which seems like a steal. Postage is a bit steep at £7.50 but it's tracked so maybe not so bad.

Most of it seems to be unissued apart from the Norgy and Jacket. Has the usual aroma of surplus but I hope a good wash will sort that. Jacket and Norgy don't look like they've had much wear - just had to unpick a couple of sewn on badges on the jacket.
Socks are black rather than Olive but not too bothered about that!

They select the correct sizes which was nice for me as I don't know the army sizes.

I wanted to try lightweights and Norgy anyway so the rest is a bonus. :p

It's the Autumn offer here...

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/ishop/1069/shopscr26.html

No connection just a happy customer....

Cheers
Bryan

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
I got gear from them not long ago. Boots trousers and waterproof gear. The boots and trousers were great. Sadly the waterproof jacket was mouldy. Tried alsorts to clean it but it still has a mouldy smell. Emaild them numerous times but got no replie l. Don't think i will use them agsin.

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Had a lot of stuff off them including a Bergen "with faded DPM" which in fact I doubt had been issued. The dozen pairs of green wool socks were un-issued.

Steve, I'd phone them again as their service for me and others has been superb in the past.

Paul72

Nomad
Jan 29, 2010
Northern Ireland
I used to use them a lot in the past and they have always been good although they put up postage even more for Northern Ireland which I wasn't happy about.

Still, a good source for cheap surplus.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Been using them a bit lately, takes a while for items to arrive but dead cheap and really good stuff. Well happy, better service than a certain other military surplus shop thats been mentioned on here a bit lately.

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
Well I have emaild them again about the mouldy jacket I don't have time to be phoning during working hours. Guess what no reply. They say on their site to email in the event of faulty goods I have now done this 4 times. Not what i call good customer service. Its put me right off ordering from them in future will just use the local outdoors shop.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Don't understand it Steve, they have always been a super company to deal with, in fact its the only surplus company I'd consider recommending other than Endies of course.

Wish I'd not seen your post, cost me £18 just for a windproof when I flicked over to the site lol

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
They've been mentioned on here before. I used to use them but won't due to terrible customer service in the past when an order was wrong. They have stuff on ebay, might be much better service there as people get to leave feedback. Just like a few years back everything I click on is out of stock. Great prices apart from shipping unless you bulk order, it's great when you get what you want, if not good luck!

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
I never got sorted. Plenty emails sent as required in their returns and complaints policy. No reply. Still got a stinking mouldy jacket in my garage. Won't use them again.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Did they sort you out?

After countless phone calls and several weeks of getting the run around from them I did. I'm pretty tolerant and willing to forgive but I was so worked up by the end I vowed to never bother with them again. Sucked because I'd used them a fair bit up to that stage. No chance of them seeing any more of my money now though.

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
They breach the conditions of sale by not supplying an address/phone number. However, I have it if you wish...

Sorry, this is incorrect all their details, address,telephone number etc, clearly available if you click "contact us" on their website.

I have no connection with this company.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Sorry, this is incorrect all their details, address,telephone number etc, clearly available if you click "contact us" on their website.

I have no connection with this company.

I do apologise. I was confused with "British Army Surplus"... Different company

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I always think it is such a shame that we are not allowed to have fat blokes in the forces. It really cuts down on what I can be when it comes to surplus clothing! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE