Cheap, but lightweight smock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
£3 from me too. I have a Pac a Mac somewhere and some waxed cotton over trousers if my wife hasn't sent them to our local charity shop. Will take a look this weekend.

Thanks for your offer of £3. I won't take you up on it though. If I did it would mean I didn't put any money in myself. I've accepted the help of the guys above and ordered the Helikon Tex smock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got one of these http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/me...ns-pakka-waterproof-jacket-p2627.aspx?cl=Navy in black but thought it could be good if you got one in red for him, not too expensive and packs up about the same size as a tin of beans.

Thanks Paul, I've ordered now. I'll let you know how he reacts.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Just seen this; I've got an unused pac-a-mac in my kit that is spare, hardly used, maybe once. I note you've already ordered something so count me in for a £3 donation mate. Hats off to you mate for being so thoughtful, you're right, it could be anyone of us.

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Well done that man - and everyone else on this thread. I'd be happy to chip in £3 also. Let us know.
Cheers

He'll have a better wardrobe than me at this rate. :lmao:

From asking for a bit of advice on lightweight smocks, we've gone full on sharing the cost. I was just going to buy him a smock anyway at my cost. Astounding :notworthy

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just an update. I caught up with Michael on his travels last weekend, sweltering heat, not a cloud, no rain in sight, typical really. :lmao:

I passed him the poncho, said I'd had a clear out of the man cupboard so as not to let him feel it was a charitable gift. He was pleased as punch, said he could just fling it on when the skies opened, and tucked it into his bag.

A job well done gentleman, my thanks again. I didn't have any intention of asking for anything towards it but you guys seemed to want to be a part, it's made it a rewarding experience for me too :)

Bigbear, I'm reversing your payment. No offence fella, but it actually puts me in profit and I'm not happy with that. He'll need new shoes soon I reckon :lmao:

Humbled by you lot. :You_Rock_

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE