Cheap 5/8 " Scotch Eyed Augers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hmmm... he's not that far from me.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy for a single auger rather than having to buy 3 if I can get them reasonably priced from him?

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
at £6 for 3 plus £5 postage might it be an idea to get the price for 3 down?

If you're buying sets of 3 the total number would be higher and the discount better.

Postage for 1 might be £2 or £4 for the 3. Only an idea.

Cheers

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Thanks for this - just ordered three of these, you can't not buy them for that money.....................

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
at £6 for 3 plus £5 postage might it be an idea to get the price for 3 down?

If you're buying sets of 3 the total number would be higher and the discount better.

Postage for 1 might be £2 or £4 for the 3. Only an idea.

Cheers

Hopefully he'll do a deal with me if I order say 12 and as I can collect them there won't be a delivery charge to me, only P&P from me and the people in the group buy so they ought to work out cheaper than the £11 per 3 that he's charging :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I reveived three of these today and I reckon they're very good value; they look to be well made and serviceable, and they arrived in three days so I'm happy with the deal.

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Hopefully he'll do a deal with me if I order say 12 and as I can collect them there won't be a delivery charge to me, only P&P from me and the people in the group buy so they ought to work out cheaper than the £11 per 3 that he's charging :)

Hi Mesquite, any news on this?

Thanks
Sam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE