Chat Room

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
A few points about the chat room.

I provide the chatroom as another resource for bcuk members, a place where you can get together whenever you want to chew the cud, have a laugh, talk about most things…But, the rules of the forum still apply, I’m not going to ask people to moderate the chat facility 24/7 which means I trust anyone that goes in there to follow the rules. The one that some seem to struggle with is language, do not use any foul language in the Chat room, If I hear or see an instance I’ll just start banning, no explanations will be asked for, I’ll just assume that you’ve decided you don’t want to be a part of bcuk.

I hope that’s clear….break the rules in the chat room and you’re gone…simple, as I said before it’s a trust issue.

The chat rooms are a great resource, especially as we can now see who’s in there, I think it’s great that nearly every time I look it’s being used, that’s what make sit worth the effort of getting it up and keeping it going (Many thanks to Adi and Kath for that)

Thanks everyone for the support and the great feedback we get, it’s good to know what you think of the place.

Cheers :biggthump

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE