Charity appeal - 2nd Battalion Rifles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Cheers Shewie,

I'll chase that up, I remember the payment being initiated and email confirmation of same last Thursday.

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was looking for this thread , and here it is .

Yeah thanks for the reminder Kev

I'll close this one up tomorrow with a big thank you to all those who have dug deep.

I've got the bands and badges on my desk at work ready to send out but I've been laid up with man flu since last Wednesday.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I know this will be wongly recieved but I have to ask why this is in here
Surely charity donations of whatever kind belong elsewhere

I mean elsewhere

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Its simple

If you want to make an appeal I really dont think it should be here

But I have many favourite charities myself

I just dont thnk its approriate to do it here
If you cant see why not ;then carry on but think on and enjoy the cosequences

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just a final word from me to say a massive thank you to everyone for your overwhelming generosity and kindness.

In less than four weeks and with very little bumping of the thread from me :rolleyes:, staggeringly, between us we've managed to raise in excess of £400. Which to be honest is probably ten times more than I ever imagined we'd raise.

I'll hopefully be sending the bits and pieces out to folk tomorrow and I'll include a personal note of thanks to each and everyone of you.
For those who said they didn't want either of the products then thank you very much again for digging deep and helping to bring a smile on a proud mums face.
A special thank you to those of you who put time into making things to sell, very noble of you.
Thanks to all those who preferred to do it by PM too, much appreciated folks.

I'll take great pleasure and pride in telling Sharon exactly how much you guys have managed to raise, finding some spare pennies in the darkest of corners when times are tough for a lot of us.

Please give yourselves a big pat on the back and take a virtual firm manly handshake from me.

So to everyone concerned :thankyou:

:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE