Charity appeal - 2nd Battalion Rifles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
On the 10th of July 2009, five soldiers from the 2nd Battalion The Rifles were killed in two separate roadside bomb blasts in Sangin, Afghanistan. One of those young men who gave their lives that day was a very young 18 year old Rifleman James Backhouse, son and brother to a very proud family.

James’ mum Sharon worked with us here up until the time he went away on his first tour to Afghanistan. Obviously she has been devastated by the loss of a son, but has battled on through the hard times and has actively been pushing for better resources for our boys out there. Recently she has contacted us and asked if we would be able to help out by possibly selling some wristbands and small lapel badges in James’ honour, in an attempt to raise some money for a good cause.

So my question to you guys is, would you find it in your hearts to dig deep and possibly think about maybe purchasing either a wristband or badge from me, I will then pass any funds raised to Sharon and hopefully help to put a little smile back on her face.

Wristbands £2.50 and badges £4.00

IMG_9947copy.jpg

If anyone would like to make a purchase please PM me and I'll send you my Paypal details.

(If anyone uses a metal cup then the wristbands make good lip insulators ;) )

Also a big thank you to Tony for giving his consent and letting me do this here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE