Charity appeal - 2nd Battalion Rifles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
That could have been my laddie, or anyone on here's for that matter.

There but for the Grace of God...

PM me your paypal addy, no need to send lapel badge nor wristband (I've still got my H4H one's).

Cheers

Liam

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Paypal or can I just give you some dosh tomorrow mate. Totally understand if paypal makes it easier if thats the case let me have your PP please mate.

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The one and only bump from me for this, I figured if folk wanted to donate then they would have done already and it's not something I want to shove in your faces.

I'll close this on Thursday evening along with a massive thank you to everybody who has contributed so far.

:thankyou:

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
The one and only bump from me for this, I figured if folk wanted to donate then they would have done already and it's not something I want to shove in your faces.

I'll close this on Thursday evening along with a massive thank you to everybody who has contributed so far.

:thankyou:

Nah, you have to bump it now and again.

There's bound to be folk who've missed it or don't use the "New Posts" function.

goodjob

Cheers,

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just a quickie ....

I know quite a few folk have PM'd me for my Paypal details and then nothing has ever appeared. I don't want to chase these pepole up as that's not what charity is about, but can I just say ? If you copy my email address from my PM straight into the Paypal page then it will add "mailto:" at the front, if you don't take this off nothing will come through to me.

Thanks folks

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
My nephew just jioned 1st Bn Rifles - really proud of him for that - and i forgot what hard sh&t basic was when your 18.

Pm me your details mate

Cheers
Nick

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hmmm, can you confirm for me too please?

Although I'm sure I've read paypal can take up to 7 or 9 days in some cases.

Cheers,

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE