Channel 4's Hunted is looking for applicants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've been contacted by the production company Shine to see if any members of Bushcraft UK want the change to be on Hunted.
Here's some info:

We are currently looking for applicants for the new series of Channel 4’s Hunted. We are keen to reach out to people who are up for an adventure and have outdoor/survival skills. I wanted to reach out to Bushcraft UK as I thought you might know of some great candidates.

The series will follow a number of volunteers as they try to go off grid and become a fugitive in the UK. We are looking for applicants of all ages, professions and backgrounds to try and evade capture from a team of expert trackers. They could be going it alone or with friends, family or colleagues. A prize of £100,000 will be shared equally between the fugitives who successfully evade capture. We will cover reasonable pre-agreed loss of earnings for everyone who participates.

I have attached a copy of our flyer which outlines how to apply. I wondered if you would consider circulating this opportunity amongst your networks, and/or sharing via your social media platforms?

Interested parties can complete our online application form at: www.huntedapplications.com

Find us on Twitter - @HuntedTakePart

Find us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/Channel4HuntedHQ/

You must be 18+ in order to apply to take part in the series.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please do get in touch!

Casting Flyer July.png

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Mmm, sneaky! my spidy senses say they have quietly monitoring the forum and realise that some people are connected and mates in real life, and will try to use the bcuk network to evade them.
They already have you pinned to the board with plenty of info on where you like to go and who you can count on as a mate ,before they even get to looking at your facebook/instagram/text and phone contacts.
If you want to win, it's probably not gonna happen. Unless you are lucky.
For a bit of fun ......go for it. Fancy it myself if I could run for more than 20 feet at two miles an hour!

Reactions: Brizzlebush

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
After doing some checking it seems as if the runner has to reveal their position every so often to make a good show.
If the rule was to start here at 10 a.m. and run, they would never find me, or anyone.
I think they know that . . .

Yes, they did that on the first one, and couldn't find anyone for ages. They change the rules every year... always in their favour.
Gotta get their man and save all that loverly prize money if they can.
I enjoyed the first series but it got progressively worse each series with rules changed and they became more successful at catching the contestants. Good for their ego perhaps, but it made boring watching.

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
I enjoyed the first series but it got progressively worse each series with rules changed and they became more successful at catching the contestants. Good for their ego perhaps, but it made boring watching.

They lost me when they found a boat using AIS and it “hadn’t moved for three days”. Out of all the tens of thousands of boats that are equipped with AIS in UK waters and they find ‘the one’ based on that fact alone is total bunkum!

First thing I’d do is lose the camera person! :sulk:

Reactions: mowerman

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I'd love to do something daft like this... But my bushcraft skills don't exist....and knowing my luck I'd probably trip over on the start line and ruin my chances...

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not sure if Bushcraft skills would matter that much in helping with this.

Some basic common sense self imposed guidelines and luck are require. Maybe a bit of strategy and tactics.

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
I've been contacted by the production company Shine to see if any members of Bushcraft UK want the change to be on Hunted.
Here's some info:

We are currently looking for applicants for the new series of Channel 4’s Hunted. We are keen to reach out to people who are up for an adventure and have outdoor/survival skills. I wanted to reach out to Bushcraft UK as I thought you might know of some great candidates.

The series will follow a number of volunteers as they try to go off grid and become a fugitive in the UK. We are looking for applicants of all ages, professions and backgrounds to try and evade capture from a team of expert trackers. They could be going it alone or with friends, family or colleagues. A prize of £100,000 will be shared equally between the fugitives who successfully evade capture. We will cover reasonable pre-agreed loss of earnings for everyone who participates.

I have attached a copy of our flyer which outlines how to apply. I wondered if you would consider circulating this opportunity amongst your networks, and/or sharing via your social media platforms?

Interested parties can complete our online application form at: www.huntedapplications.com

Find us on Twitter - @HuntedTakePart

Find us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/Channel4HuntedHQ/

You must be 18+ in order to apply to take part in the series.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please do get in touch!

View attachment 67290
Hire real criminals they'd never get caught that show is staged as hell

Reactions: Limey Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE