Celebrating recovery :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Nice ink work like that alot, glad to hear you are pain free and ready to indulge in some more eh... pain. Remember woad has anticoagulant/anti sceptic properties, can you use woad in tatoos? Looking forward to your reporting your future adventures fellow Pict.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Excellent news. Time to catch up on all that stuff you've been missing. I guess even hangovers are something to look forward too after what you've been through.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
well reckon thats me done with alcohol for another few years. especially after having beer poured over my scar whilst showing it off yarrr

Aaron its evesham in worcester the boat is moored. other than it is in england i have no idea whatsoever where that is never aimed my sights south of the border before :lmao: and gan_pi i hope to get into more archery certainly but will be setting up a small workstation for my leatherwork to keep that going

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Good to see you up and "running", Hamish!
The elbows are painfull? I thought getting close to the inside of biceps and triceps was highly uncomfortable, too. But when the needle gets close to the nipples it rapidly makes you curl in the chair!
But maybe I'm just being a poossyy....;)

your certainly right about that one Ron. iv had a fair bit of tattooing done around other areas too and its never bothered me before but the elbow really had me at the end of my tether

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Worcester is just down the road from me. If you decide to come up North a few miles, I'll gladly show you a great place to moor which will be very popular with the subscribers to the 'Fear of the Dark' thread. I'll bring the bevvies and night vis equipment.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hey well done! We all take for granted getting up in the morning and being well, glad you are up and about enjoying beer, tats and all the other important stuff, keep well and keep smiling .

All the best .

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE