Cegga Forest Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Afternoon All,

So having confirmed today that sapling number 4 is on his or her way it is time to clear some space in the house and add some funds to the needed for the nursery bank! With this in mind I am going to be selling anything which has not seen woods time or truck time in the last 6 months, or has been replaced with something else.

In this case though it is something that I bought to love, keep and cherish and use on those days when I wanted to feel special (my wife would say I feel special a lot of the time :rolleyes: ). Never did get round to using it.

But as I'm feeling strong today and commited to reassessing what I'll need in life until this one is off to primary I have for sale my Cegga Forest Axe. Purchased last Sept from AndyP I'm simply looking to recoup what I paid.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96104&highlight=cegga

The axe is 52cm long with a 9cm cutting edge so a little longer and a little wider than the GB SFA. It is a tool of great beauty but needs must. Photos of the item below.

2013-02-13 11.27.43.jpg 2013-02-13 11.28.39.jpg 2013-02-13 11.29.19.jpg 2013-02-13 11.29.58.jpg

I am looking for £100 by bank transfer or £103.60 by paypal, and postage RMSD is £9.75 which fully insures it or its £6.75 for first class covered up to £46.

All the best

Rich

NOW SOLD and PAYMENT RECEIVED

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE