Sold Butchers Axe - Carbon steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
The issue here is that Robbi is in NORTHERN Island which the OP obviously didn't pick up on.

A simple mistake to make and something not to throw toys out of the pram over if truth be told
Yes, didn't realise that to start, when I did I said 'thank you for letting me know' see post 15.

Anyway axe is going to a new home, to be enjoyed and will make sure it has a nice sharp edge and oil

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The issue here is that Robbi is in NORTHERN Island which the OP obviously didn't pick up on.

A simple mistake to make and something not to throw toys out of the pram over if truth be told
Not really, the OP can sell his stuff to whoever he wants, he doesn’t have to post to NI if he doesn’t want to. Blustering self righteous indignation doesn’t make for a satisfying exchange of goods on a forum renowned for people’s good nature, care, and generosity.

Reactions: gra_farmer

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Okay, enough.
Robbi, clearly you have a sore spot about shipping from the rest of the UK, possibly quite justified, but there is an acceptable manner to express yourself here and your post 14 was not it. We didn’t remove or edit it, in part because we wanted to give you the chance to sort matters out your self.
Credit to @gra_farmer for his replies. They should have been enough to end the back and forth.
Thanks to the folk that tried to help moderate, it this case though it didn’t have the desired effect, per Robbi’s last post.

Think it is now past time on this thread.
Axe sold. Everyone better educated about shipping to Northern Ireland.

Thread closed.

Regards
Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE