Cegga BR Axes - Fourth Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
I have address to Pete , Sean . Dave , Lain . Richard H . S Locker. Richard T . Fraser .Adam.
Hope to have the last one soon .They come tomorrow and take my pc and see if it´s can be fix.
Cegga

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi guys, I'm back around now (that'll teach me to go out and actually do stuff!)

If anyone needs any help resolving this, please feel free to drop me a note, but it seems seany boy has it well in hand!

Thanks sean!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I know how that goes (weird work) - I'm sure he'll post off to you as soon as possible - sorry for any delay

Red

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Mine has just this minute arrived. What a beautiful piece of kit! Many, many thanks to both Cegga, for his consummate workmanship, and British Red for designing, co-ordinating and arranging it all.

I'm going to give it a try in the woods tomorrow!

sploing

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
My axe has arrived today and what a truly beautiful thing it is, I can't wait to get some use from it.
Thanks very much to Red for arranging all of this and to Cegga for making this masterpiece.
Sploing

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
mine too!!:D:D:D
i've just introduced it to a bowl i've been having trouble with roughing out with a knife, and it is perfect!!
shaving sharp, and stunning to look at!
had a little 'Last of the Mohicans' moment chasing SWMBO round the house with it
all credit to Cegga and Red for all your efforts and skill in bringing this great axe to the masses!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Woohoo! Yeah, me too. I was twitching a little as i'm going to the South Wales meet later today, and i could see it coming tomorrow. Fan-blooming-tastic. The profile is not as slim as i thought it might be, but that is a good thing in my book:D Cheers Red and Cegga, one truly happy chappy this end, BIG thumbs up!:D :D :D :D

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
There will be one more if I don't keep them for myself (I think Cegga only has 8 heads or so left from the forging). I want to concentrate on the double bit after that.....

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Hi Cegga / Red,

I'm back from my travels in Norway and am now around to receive my axe as soon as you can send it :D

Cegga - I've sent you an email with my address as requested, let me know if you havn't received it or if there are any problems.

Cheers guys :You_Rock_

Scoops

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No probs Scoops - we had a small delay due to Ceggas PC going fubar with the addresses on - I advised him to hang on to yours till you were back.

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE