Cegga BR Axes - Fourth Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sterlings fine gorilla - paypal sorts it all out.

Enjoy your axes one and all - I hope you haveas much fun with them as I have. Do be careful with that fine grind though - they will be very sharp and not as resistant to nails and knots as the broader grind

Keep that FAK handy!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It'll be a while - he has to finish the helves and let the linseed dry (wet linseed and wrapping is a poor combination). Then they have to wing their way from sunny Sweden - home of the good axes :D.

Normally its about two weeks

Red

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
Thanks for organizing this B R, really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. :You_Rock_

I'm so pleased i managed to get an order in on this batch :D case of being in the right place at the right time, for once!

Don't mind the wait, moving house tomorrow so will be busy for a while anyway :).

Thanks again. Sean.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Make sure you put the right address on then SB - that would be gutting otherwise!

They are worth the wait as the guys will tell you. Glad you got one - its karma rewarding you for that lovely pouch you sent me :D

Red

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
As per the PM, PayPal sent earlier today. Many thanks for all the hard work you put in to getting this off the ground (again!). I'm really looking forward to receiving one of Cegga's masterpieces.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks for the confirmations guys. I think cegga is away for a few days but I'll put a post up as soon as he despatches

Red

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
PP sent today, but with a new account so it appears it will take 7-9 days to clear.

Again Thanks for the time, trouble and effort to both Red and Cegga. I will strive to do you both proud and put this awesome tool to good use.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No problems all. Cegga will post them on Friday.

Maverix - your will go when PP clears.

Scoops - your delivery arrangements are no problem

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Righto, Cegga has confirmed he has all the cash - they will be sent out on Friday and should arrive a couple of weeks after that customs permitting

Red

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
I have big computer problem just now so I need all that buy one axe to PM me here on BCUK I need your address. I lost all addess and all mail and the hole pc I talk to Sean on phone so he will help me .
And I pm you to Red
Thanks
Cegga

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE