Cegga Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Could happen............

We are still working on a thing or two

Theres a little something topknot is "dressing" right now - something Cegga made for me personally. Now that he has finished that project we may find a few minutes to press on with other stuff ;)

Red

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Mine's just sitting here now that I have my GB Viking axe as a user, and I'm not a collector so you might as well have this one. It's the small axe Cegga did that has the shorter handle. PM on it's way mate.

Eric

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do guys

When we get a batch I'll either do another group buy or persuade an online retailer to carry them.

Fair enough?

Red

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Here's the photos as promised Lurch.

cegga1.jpg

cegga3.jpg

cegga4.jpg

cegga6.jpg

cegga7.jpg

cegga8.jpg

PM me if you want it.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
PLEASE NOTE. I am only offering this axe to Lurch, and only because he asked for one. If he decides he doesn't want it, I'm keeping it.

No more PM's about this axe please.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
It's already on it's way to Lurch. He'll probably get more enjoyment out of it than I have. I have my GB carving axe, and it's like an extension of my arm, so the Cegga axe was just sitting there as a 'pretty thing'. Better it went to someone who'll use it for what it was intended. Had I been a collector of shiny things, then I wouldn't have parted with it because it truly is beautiful workmanship. But I'm not a collector so practicality must rule.

Eric

robin wood

Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I think we should also say its a lovely little sheath Eric, I thought Cegga's sheath was quite nice but that is a beauty. I like the look of the short handle on the axe too. I got a couple of the normal ones and ended up shortening the handles a bit, that looks nicely balanced. Like you I get on very well with the Swedish Carving Axe but I think they can be a bit heavy for some folk.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE