Cave/Rock Art Inspired Pendant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I've been wanting to do some cave/rock art type jewellery for a while now and finally got round to it :) The shape of the pendant is based on a bronze arrow head. I've made a bronze and lava bead chain for it but can supply a leather cord or sterling silver chain if preferred. Price as is - £20 inc. postage.

7ubezedy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I think you maybe onto a winner here squishy , not necessarily on forum ? But I can see these going down well worldwide. Good luck

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I've seen this and i can honestly say i love it. The pictographs are cut out not etched or engraved, some really fine work imo.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I like that, nice leaf shaped arrow and love the figures. Wonder if you could do a series of stuff with images that would lent themselves to the medium like the Uffington Horse
9k=
and the Cerne Giant

Really nice work, you always put out really nice pieces I'm impressed.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Cheers GB :) I will be doing more pieces like this, I want to do a ring next with a hunter and deer round the band :) Images like the giant would work well being etched I think, I've done something similar when just playing about..kind of an aztec type thing :)

537208_10151330681451926_206861801_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE