Cats killing billions?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bushwhacker
"I'd wager that 'bird on bird' accounts for more deaths than 'cat on bird'."

Santaman
"I'll take that bet"

Nah - no such thing as meat-eating birds - sparrowhawk for example just refers to the size of its appetite...
:)

Last edited:

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
It's a certain fact that for every person who dislikes cats there is one who dislikes dogs and so on. Some people who rant about cats killing wildlife are quite happy to tolerate hunting of wildlife by humans. This sort of thing is emotive and seal culling where images of baby seals being clubbed are used by organisations to stop the practice are promoted yet deer or badger culls are seen as necessary.
I think everyone can take a stance on any of these issues for or against but to expect others to be converted to their own views is both naive and egotistical and I would have thought like football and religion a pretty pointless topic of discussion.

_mark_

Settler
May 3, 2010
Google Earth
I lost any faith in common sense when they banned my dogs from hunting what they are born to hunt! Now I see like breeds wearing pretty coats in all weathers, owned by park poseurs who rarely let them run; be warned cat owners, your moggys are next! They will have to be tethered at night and if the catch a bird you will be prosecuted and fined!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE