catapult for trade multi band configurartion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I have here a really nice catapult. ive too many so a few have to go.
this one is made from stainless steel with rosewood handle slabs and stainless steel pins.
the beauty of this one is its only 5 inches long by 31/2 inches wide. and it can take almost any band configuration.
its fitted with double tapered theraband gold in a wide configuration at the mo but it can be fitted with dub dub type double tube bands due to there being a small slit at the lower part of the band connection loops.
or tied square or flatband in the traditional style fit its up to you really.

what im looking for?
wood jewel puukko
msr dromedary 4 litre or 2 litre water bag must be mint condition and very clean
camelback thermoback in british dpm must be in mint condition
mora bushcraft black ie the one with black blade.
survival type knife.
16cm zebra billy can in very clean condition.
us army two quart collapsible canteen and correct cover for the same.
brass uco candle lantern
fuewerhand parrrafin lamp prefer baby version in mint condition
other items along these lines.
cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that matey ive got another exactly the same but fitted with dub dub tubes lighter projectile but lightening fast cheers for the comment and just keep watching my swaps lists...Gb

Oooh someone's going to be well pleased with that trade. There was nothing on your first list or your second that I had to offer. Glad that beauty's going to a good home.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE