Cat Cure?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
For no other reason than I think its funny I am going to bung this on this thread, it may not really be much to do with the general subject but I am really sorry, I just don't care....

As seen in a dog's diary:

8am- Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9am- Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!
10am- Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!
11am- Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!
Noon- Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
1pm- Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!
3pm- Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
4pm- Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
5pm- Oh boy! Mom! My favorite!
7pm- Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
9pm- Oh boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

As seen in a cat's diary:

Day 183 of my captivity....My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost worked....(must try this at top of stairs).
In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair----must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm....not working according to plan.
There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies". Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return.
He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant as it speaks with them regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait...It's only a matter of time......

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
This is an indoors cat, I take it.

Sadly being farm cats my pair seem to have an aversiob to the great outdoors.

They want to wreck my house instead of playing harmlessly outside.

But dogs are nasty fawning lumps of lard.

Thats why I wont have anything to do with them.

Simon E

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
3rd Planet from the sun
I rescued a manky thing about 8 months ago, it looked to be about 6 weeks old. Anyway I fed her up, she had a trip to the vets and after 6 months indoors the smell of cat poo all the time ****** me off so I shot her in the head.

Just kidding :D I took her to the vets again and got her spayed and she lives for the most part outside now.

I do a lot of fire starting practice and if she comes around for food or just to say meow the smell usually makes her run a mile.

So (sorry its taken this long lol) If you have any part burned wood that still has some decent smoke smell to it, and you put it in a bag, it will probably keep her away from your door step.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
bambodoggy said:
We've got two big dogs (GSD and Rottie) and we have one of these "Petloo things", lol......cracking bit of kit if you ask me. Our two can create literally a mountain of the stuff in no time and this is the best solution I've found so far.

Our garden never has doggy doo on it and is safe to play on, roll on and actually enjoy our dogs on.

10 out of 10 for the person that thought these up :D

Funnily enough we don't have a problem with cats or their waste in our garden and nor does our next door neighbour. He is one of the few round here without pets and said he used to clear up to 8 or 10 cat doodoos a day from his garden, as soon as we moved in he says he hasn't seen a cat or cat doodoo anywhere! :lmao:

Cheers,

Bam. :)

Never could get on with ours. :(

We feed our dogs on high residue dried food,helps to keep the gut fit,but it leaves a good solid "dog log".The loo thingy just gets full up and unusable in a short period of time.

Chemicalled and rinsed out regularly,all to no avail.

benmatthews90

Oct 31, 2005
devon
you can buy tiger poo from garden centres which deters them
but then you have to get rid of a tiger from pooing on your porch

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
collect cat deposits, place in a paper bag, wrap with newspaper and soak with lighter fuel or similair, place on neighbours doorstep, knock like hell on door, light touchpaper and retreat and watch em try to stamp out the fire :lmao:

ship.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE