carving a woodspirit walk

Gary Elson

Feb 27, 2007
Bulkington Warwickshire
hi Gary your on the doorstep and never been to NW?? :) it will be installed at Kingsbury Water Park when they have completed the dedicated trail for it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Woodspirit - can you give us a clue on NW as I am now intrigued I'm probably closer than you think as I live in north warks
Gary

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi Gary your on the doorstep and never been to NW?? :) it will be installed at Kingsbury Water Park when they have completed the dedicated trail for it.

Sorry Woodspirit - can you give us a clue on NW as I am now intrigued I'm probably closer than you think as I live in north warks
Gary[/QUOTE]

Gary take a look at this thread, Bulkington's just down the road from the meet!

Biker

OK Steve you win the prize for the biggest Woodspirit carving.

Really looks great and that adjustment at the end of the beard finishes it off nicely, looked a bit lob-sided before, but now.. perfick! So is this supposed to be a benevolent woodspirit, or one to frighten misbehaving children with? With that frown I'd go with the latter. Seeing this makes me want to carve another woodspirit. You sir, are an inspiration. Thank you.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
That's going to look so good when it's in situ...

You did a grand job with it Steve goodjob

thanks Steve, looking forward to see it peeping out of the foliage too. :)

OK Steve you win the prize for the biggest Woodspirit carving.

Really looks great and that adjustment at the end of the beard finishes it off nicely, looked a bit lob-sided before, but now.. perfick! So is this supposed to be a benevolent woodspirit, or one to frighten misbehaving children with? With that frown I'd go with the latter. Seeing this makes me want to carve another woodspirit. You sir, are an inspiration. Thank you.

definately a frightener! still not entirely happy with it, you know how it is Aaron :rolleyes: pleased your going to carve another one! keep us posted. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE