carved frogs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I,ve done it!(well I think I,ve done it) from photobucket to bcuk piece of cake lol. Mr Rancid Badger a picture of one of me whittles,a pair of frogs in lime approx 14 inchs tall. http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr283/ecobanit/?action=view&current=IMG_6096.jpg

Thats more like it! bit rude looking but that's life aint it?
one tip- if you use the IMG code at the bottom of the list in photobucket and paste that into your post, you'll get the picture up rather than the link;)

Assuming of course you want the picture in the post

very good, can you do Dolphins?:bluThinki

cheers
R.B.

TylerD

Forager
Aug 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
WOW! They're good!

Makes me glad I didn't post pics of the Lion I carved for my kids from a piece of scrap wood from my carpentry course ;)

Well, that and the fact that my silly lil' laptops memory is full :D

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
WOW! They're good!

Makes me glad I didn't post pics of the Lion I carved for my kids from a piece of scrap wood from my carpentry course ;)

Well, that and the fact that my silly lil' laptops memory is full :D

Post anyway! eco's carving is very good but I think he'll admit himself, the frogs are a bit more than a "whittle" definitely sculpture.

Don't be put off, be inspired, what ever you make; it's YOURS and nobody else can make the same thing.

I've been inspired on here, by some stunning work but the everyday "doodles" are just as inspiring.

cheers
R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE