Carved a catapult

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildpiper

Aug 3, 2021
Chattanooga, TN USA
Used a green piece of local hardwood, dried it in the microwave. Super hard stuff but I'm really happy with the results!
Nice job! Ive made a few myself. You did a much better job than me as mine were much more simple. I Really enjoyed the video as I was unaware that you could cure wood in the microwave. Thank you for teaching me something new.

Reactions: Rockfarm

Rockfarm

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2021
Costa Rica
youtube.com
Nice job! Ive made a few myself. You did a much better job than me as mine were much more simple. I Really enjoyed the video as I was unaware that you could cure wood in the microwave. Thank you for teaching me something new.
It was the first time I had tried drying wood that way myself. Saw it on another video and decided to give it a go, it really worked out great!

Reactions: Wildpiper

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Not every wood species will DRY with microwave heating. Some are far better that others ( for people who do a lot of little wood carvings.)

Knock down some edibles. Then I will know which sauces to build and bring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE