car boot find

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i found this at a car boot sale for £5. anyone know anything about it?
the blade is marked knivsmed stromeng.
it's got a 9" blade and is 13.75" total.
1583knife-med.JPG

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi Graham. I made a review of one some time ago, look here :wink: Love mine, great tool. You will not be disappointed.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
sorry khimbar, i've read thevikings review. not that it was for sale anyway it's got an edge like a razor. the only problems i have with it are that the previous owner hasn't drawn it from the sheath properly so there are a few small cuts at the throat of the sheath and there is a small ding near the tip (i can polish it out with a whetstone)
but for a fiver you can't really complain.
it fills the middle ground between my CS LTC kukhri (my "big chopper" of choice) and my WS micarta.
i've also got a WS type 4 M.O.D. survival knife kicking around somewhere that i "liberated" from a scrap compound at work (i'm in the raf and a few years ago they removed them from the ejection seat survival pack and replaced them with a locking SAK)
everything is a case of "right place at the right time"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE