Can't decide!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
i had the same prob but a friend of mine turned me to clarks jungle hammocks they are rated to hold 700 pounds and are lite made of parachute material and they roll into them selfs with built in bag u can get them with or without mosquito nets i liked them so much i bought 2

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
From my experiance , I have found that the DD travel is god for my use, with that I have got a home made underquilt made from a Single Sleeping bag from Tesco's and been Toasty warm all night, I like the under quilt as it gives youplenty of scope, with it I have so far this winter been using my army Artic bag, or just using that as a quilt on top, last weekend I just had it thrown losely over me so cool air could get in.

As far tarps go, I have a 3m x 3m, and find it a tad small, I will be buying a 4.5 x 3 soon as i like the idea of the extra space, and that fact you can close the ends in with out compromise on space, this winter i closed the ends in on the 3 x 3 and found it a bit small for my liking.

A couple of pics for you, may give you an idea for your under quilt

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I've just bought the TW 1.8m Hornet & it's great. I've had a discussion with Neil from Tenth Wonder & he's going to start making a 1.8m with a double zip soon anyway

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
I have a DD travel hammock & XL tarp which are good , I also have a Tenth Wonder extra long & wide triple bottom Hamock together with a TW extra long & deep Sargasso tarp, with Velcro at each end to keep out driven snow/rain. I find this Tenth Wonder set up preferable to the DD for although I am only 5'9" I weigh 21st and measure 6' around the shoulders the DD is a little cramped. Both hammocks and tarps are well made, however I had my TW Hammock is made of thicker material...

Tenth Wonder
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE