Canoeing In Pembroke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
A space has come available on Canoe Trip / Course I have arranged in Pembroke. The trip will take place on Mon 4th - Wed 6th Feb. This follows on from the S Wales meet at Glyn Y Mul farm so if anyone attending fancies extending the weekend this would be an ideal opportunity.

Our guide / instructor will be John Fenna ( a name familiar to many I'm sure) and the plan is to have a couple of days of instructioon around the lower reaches of the River Tivy, and the third day on some faster moving water further up the river.

This is an ideal trip for anyone looking to try out canoeing for the first time, or someone looking to move from still to moving water.

Accomodation is either camping (JF has arranged access to some woods) or nearby hotels if you still have money left after Christmas.

All equipment will be supplied, and the total cost for all 3 days is just £80.

Anyone interested please drop me a PM - first reply gets the place.

The only proviso on the trip is that it will be weather dependant - and John will make the call a couple of days before.

ATB

Stewart

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Erm - Cardiganshire does not exist anymore.
It is now Ceredigion.
Nice place - if known for its stingyness - sorry- financial prudence!

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I'm rowing in Pembroke, does that count?

(Pembroke College, that is).

:D

Sounds fanbloomingtastic, but I'll be stuck in Pembroke those dates.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE