Can anyone ID this car boot sale army ruck sack please?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
it's a canadian P-64 field pack ...it came out around 1964 with that patteren webbing equipment...that said most canadian Infantry soldiers did'nt like the carrying equipment at all, and really disliked the frameless ruck/field pack...vince g. 11B INF...

Thanks for the positive ID, I really don't know why members here are still speculating:rolleyes:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for the positive ID, I really don't know why members here are still speculating:rolleyes:

I don't think it's called speculating Dave-the-rave nailed it, from then on we were confirming what it wasn't. Vince (11binf) chimed in the with the specific details.

i get that alot here ,folks are very indifferent to any of my posts or comments...any way thanks for the kind words Sir!...vince g. 11B Infantry...

Sorry to read that, please don't think of it as indifference. A lot of times people in their haste to get across their own point sometimes forget to credit another with solving the problem. Well spotted mate. goodjob

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I've seen French rucksacks, at least the 20 litres ones and though it looks similar, it isn't. Here's one of the most common rucksack I see at bootfairs.

604_002.jpg

Hi Biker, just to let you know that your bag is called a 'musette F1' ..............there are plenty about in French surplus stores & ePrey......, usually sell for around 10 Euros.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Biker, just to let you know that your bag is called a 'musette F1' ..............there are plenty about in French surplus stores & ePrey......, usually sell for around 10 Euros.

Hmmm not impressed with that price. I offered one just like it the gift it on thread and then couldn't find the damn thing, it slipped between dimensions, so feeling bad about letting the person down I found a source online and bought one and had it shipped to them direct. Cost me about £18 in the end. Ho well. Makes me double check I have the gift to hand BEFORE offering it.

Thanks for the info Blacktimberwolf (nice doggie :lmao:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE