Can anyone help me with a shipping problem?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dchinell

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2004
Sarasota, Florida, USA
I'm in Florida (USA) and trying to get something small shipped to me from the UK. Can anyone help me by playing the role of middle-man? If you'd like to help I'll go into details offlist. Please contact me at dchinell at msn dot com.

Thanks,

Bear

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Buckshot said:
What are you after :?:

Probably after avoiding import duty.

At xmas I got a mate in the states to buy me 3 leatherman waves @ £34.00 each instead of the £79 over here and post em out.

UK cost including postage was £247
USA cost including postage to UK was £107

A saving of £144 talk about rip off Britain eh ??

dchinell

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2004
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Bushcrafters:

One of your noble number has volunteered to help me, and another stands by as his second. I'm not trying to accomplish anything illegal or tax evasive. The vendor of an item I'm after doesn't have an approved shipping method, so I need someone to arrange shipping for me.

Thanks to all and especially to the volunteers,

Bear

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I had thought of doing a similar thing in reverse. I was going to order a set of Python Skins from Jacks Better but they do not take PayPal and sending a $ cheque was going to be very awquard and costly for a relatively cheap item.

Never did get round to it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE