Campsites that allow real fires???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Morning all, thanks for all the responses, lots to go on.

Er, yes, the Wilderness Gathering wasn't, in fact, anywhere near Kent...

Doh!

Gillingham here, Gillingham there....it's all too confusing first thing in the morning.
:shock:

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
Have a look at the Scout camp near Chalfont St Peter :pack: . I was there as part of a corporate group for an adventure race team selection event. It would seem that you could wild camp (within set camping areas) and from the looks fo the ground, I would say that fires were almost certainly allowed going off the number of black circles and arm thick, pencil like pieces of wood lying around the two sites that we had booked. It is quite a big site and mostly wooded.... Very good facilities too...

We did some pioneering work, and as a precaution we were asked to put wadding round trees to protect the bark from ropes, so there may be some rules... I do not think they would take kindly to you chopping trees or saplings to make a shelter from either.... But worth a look all the same.... Its just a shame it is 240 miles from where i live...!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE