Camping Wood stove

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey knifefan, thanks for the offer.. it really does look like a nice bit of kit! :) but im mainly after a wood burner heater for warming the tipi in the winter months to come!

atb

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey Pandabean, cheers for the heads up! Iv had a look at the thread and they look the business but moneys a bit short atm so im looking for a cheaper alternative! Maybe someone local who can knock things up better than i can?.. Unlikely i know!

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
The Frontier is just about the cheapest stove of it's type - there was an offer via Bushcraft magazine £120 including postage!!! I've seen 'em go for £170 + postage on evilbay :D The company now also do a flue patch to fit tents/teepee's Good luck with finding something cheaper.
(PS Not affilliated with Frontier in any way, shape or form - just a happy customer :D )

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
sure you can buy an ammo box for around 15 quid? then if you have a drill and a jigsaw you can make the hole for the chimney and then knock together a chimney using 4/5 old baked bean cans?

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hey knifefan, thanks for the offer.. it really does look like a nice bit of kit! :) but im mainly after a wood burner heater for warming the tipi in the winter months to come!

atb

We use a central open fire it the tipi got to keep on top of it though, most of the people in yurts use a potbelly stove or a modified gas bottle stove

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE