Camping gadgets on 4OD. pinch of salt required.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Watched it a couple of hours a go. Made me chuckle, could do with one of those GPS guided drones to bring me a bacon butty in the mornings ;).

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
the see through tent is a good idea me reckons

:lol:

Why? It got very hot, it's sealed by a zipped entrance so cannot breathe, people will see you scratching your nuts in the morning and gagging on your beer farts. There's something to be said for a decent tarp setup, or better, an Oztent.

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
:lol:

Why? It got very hot, it's sealed by a zipped entrance so cannot breathe, people will see you scratching your nuts in the morning and gagging on your beer farts. There's something to be said for a decent tarp setup, or better, an Oztent.

I couldn't have put that better :D

7700 Euros for a huge plastic fish-tank that takes an hour to set up? No ta.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I like the gadget copter and the gadget sub, very rustic. The katadyn mini filter I think thats also called the pocket filter. I had one,finnicky handle, lots of pumping, have to be careful over sub zero tempratures, gets hard to pump when clogged (frequently) and the plastic failed on me because of this. I think the cristal tent will cause a riot !

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I like the gadget copter and the gadget sub, very rustic. The katadyn mini filter I think thats also called the pocket filter. I had one,finnicky handle, lots of pumping, have to be careful over sub zero tempratures, gets hard to pump when clogged (frequently) and the plastic failed on me because of this. I think the cristal tent will cause a riot !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE