camillus demo knife ?

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm trying to find a UK seller of the camillus demo knife,As a friends wife has asked me to find and buy 1 for him on the quiet for christmas.
any help welcomed.
cheers

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Hi FF. Probably not what you want to hear, but I think they are pretty difficult to get hold of in the UK as they haven't been made for years. There are some really cheap and nasty copies sold by some army surplus shops, but I would avoid them.

If it's an actual Demo knife she wants, the best bet will be flea markets etc. If she wants that 'type' of knife, the Wenger Standard Issue, Victorinox Soldier or Pioneer has exactly the same tool set with much better fit and finish, and is still available quite cheaply. I have a Wenger SI and can't recommend it highly enough. Absolutely bomb proof.

Sorry can't be of more help. Maybe you'll have more luck appealing to our US contingent where the knife is more widely available

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
For anyone out there interested, Heinnie Haynes can get hold of them even though they don't stock them.

I got this in reply to an email;

Dear Sir,

Although we don't stock this knife we can get it for you. Our part number is CM19184 and the price is £21.95.

It would take 5-7 days to get into stock.

If you would like me to back order one for you please let me have your delivery address and a contact telephone number so that I can contact you for payment details once it arrives.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Do they want a user or a collector? I'm seeing a lot of them on e-bay at prices ranging from $19 to $160.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Look out for USMC escape and evade pack they usually have them in it. Some US surplus shops or eBay have them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE