Cactus Stove - small multifuel burner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Fresh of the production line, I have some of my newly designed Cactus stoves for sale. Recently been tested hiking through north wales and it worked great.

Originally I made these by cutting them out myself from mild steel. However, I now have a company laser cutting them for me out of stainless. They are fully designed by myself and manufactured here in Dorset, if I have to have another company produce things for me I like to keep it local as possible.

Each stove measures 11cm x 11cm x 11cm when assembled and only 11cm x 11cm x 0.6cm when taken apart. Weight is 390g

It consists of 5 pieces, a back and front, two sides and the ash pan which all simply slot together.

Some of the features include:

Cutouts to hold metal rods for supporting smaller pots such as single cups

Lifting holes, simply place something like a tent peg or stick through the two top holes to move the stove when hot

Will burn natural materials, solid fuel tablets and meths burners as found in trangia stoves

Solid design, will take the heaviest of pots

Cactus001_zps86f65da3.jpg
Cactus007_zps846f7a59.jpg

Cactus012_zps5fe20207.jpg
IMG_1106_zps64fb737b.jpg

paint_zps933fdaf9.jpg

Price is £30 each inc P&P

Happy to take PayPal or bank transfer. If you have any questions on this little stove just let me know.

Tim

Last edited:

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Can now sell this stoves at £30 inc delivery.

A little overview thanks to Wessex Blades can be seen here:

[video=youtube;gDlrJMZpHtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlrJMZpHtE&list=UUZmNLwHKqOXvnkXBp1DjWcw[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE