Buying 'stuff'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

davef

Forager
Mar 6, 2006
North Lancashire
You're not a propper gear addict if you USE stuff.

Gear is supposed to be hung up on specially made racks in a climate controlled room and worshiped from behind glass panels.

Every week/month/year we get the latest editions of the gospels according to Trail/Ellis Brigham/MSR/Snugpak etc

I may have to buy another barn to put the new improved shrine!

risby

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
dorset, uk
RGRBOX said:
My name is Mike B, and I am a Gear addict ... I accually spent a year with a pro about my adiction, and she told me that I had bigger fish to worry about... anyway, you aren't alone.. and you will never be alone... for I willl always be a gear addict...

<Stands up>
My name is Ris and I'm a gear addict
<Sits down>

It started a couple of years ago with cooking. I now have 80 cookbooks.

I realised my knife steeling technique was more showy than effective and became interested in sharpening devices (countless) and now have 20 kitchen knives of different shapes, materials, capabilities.

That led to an interest in other cutting equipment and I now have many axes, machetes, bushcraft knives, folding knives, polarbear skinning knives, impossible-to-think-of-a-use-for, but still quite exquisitely designed, knives.

Knot books: four, including Ashley's £50 jobbie. Two tents, one Hennessy hammock, several camp cooking stoves, many emergency fire lighting kits.

I really should get out more. :theyareon

It has never occurred to me that frying big fish with a prostitute would help but I'm willing to give it a go. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE