Introducing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TayloJA

BANNED FOR SPAM
Apr 24, 2024
Cambridge
Hello, thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

My name is James Taylor and I live near Cambridge.

I'm joining the forum because I want to get away from it all and live in the countryside, closer to nature and simple things.

I had a happy childhood in the countryside and I'd like to rediscover this tranquility in my everyday life.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Welcome! A whole wealth of knowledge and experience here, I'm sure you'll find plenty to help in that rediscovery.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Mod note.
@TayloJA has been banned for posting an inappropriate spam link. We were suspicious of the account, but not enough to take action. A day after front page news is a man murdering a teen with a Japanese style sword, @TayloJA thought it the right time to post a link in the https://bushcraftuk.com/community/threads/what-budget-knife-recommendations.165205/ thread pointing at a site that sells nothing but swords, mostly Japanese style. His note saying that a small Japanese knife might do the trick, when the linked site has no small knives of any kind was straight dishonest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE