Buying from Brisa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
31 minutes on hold. That's how I managed.
Did better than me. I have phoned the last 3 days at different times and always get cut off between 17-21 minutes on hold, have fired off an email now so will see what happens next.

yes, I won’t be ticking the fedex box again, I had zero hassle with DHL last time, and i use DHL out of preference at work as well for shipping biological samples and they are good.

good to know you had a good response from brisa, I will see what fedex come back with before contacting brisa - it’s not brisa fault tbh

Reactions: Erbswurst

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
To be honest, I am not ordering anything from the EU until customs are sorted out, I have been talking to some friends at the ports, and they think it should improve by September 2021.....

• Wow
Reactions: Erbswurst and MrEd

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Well, on Wednesday, after I managed to speak to Fed Ex, they apologised I had missed that days post. On Friday I had a text to say it was in Aberdeen and would be out for delivery on the next working day.
Brisa are brilliant. Tick the slightly more expensive delivery option. I have four customers orders held up here by FedEx but cannot ever say enough good things about Brisa.

Reactions: Erbswurst and MrEd

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Well, on Wednesday, after I managed to speak to Fed Ex, they apologised I had missed that days post. On Friday I had a text to say it was in Aberdeen and would be out for delivery on the next working day.
Brisa are brilliant. Tick the slightly more expensive delivery option. I have four customers orders held up here by FedEx but cannot ever say enough good things about Brisa.

absolutely spot on re: brisa - I think I might just bulk order next time and just guess what I might be ordering later in the year and just take the hit on import fees and use DHL.

brisa are excellent, their service is awesome and the products excellent

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Update. I have just had a text message from FedEx. They want £7 odd tax and £12 handling charge for holding my items for a months. DHL had the replacement package here in four days.
Brisa and DHL are fantastic.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
You probably should tell them that DHL delivers the stuff immediately and that you will inform the newspapers if they don't stop the nonsense immediately.

Reactions: MrEd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE