Bushtool from Rob Evans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I have been on the look out for a solid user for a while now and ended up contacting our man Rob Evans, after a bit of discussion on scale material and spec this turned up on friday :)

And very pleased I am with it, fit, finish and general feel are all great, Rob was also superb with comms and turning it round in next to no time, so big thumbs up to him, thanks Rob.

I asked for it without a sheath, not that I've got anything against his, but I thought I'd have a crack at one, so this is my spin on it...

Although I wanted it to be functional I thought I'd tip my cap to the scale color and liner with matching stitching..

Thanks for looking, I can highly recommend Rob for his customer care and product. Big thanks to a modest man.

E

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Rob has been on my short list of makers I would like to spend money with if I had it spare for a while now. I think that is the kind of knife I would like him to make for me too.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I'm especially glad with the strong edge and tip. Makes you feel more confident to use the knife as a knife should be used.

I can only echo that! it's only had a bit of use so far but is showing it "workability" I like the feel of the handle and the "pointyness" of it, unzips bunnies a treat :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE