Bushmoots 2007?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Axe Catcher

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2006
The Wilds of Stratford-upon-Avon!
I'm looking to start booking time off for the new holiday year and try as I might I can't find dates anywhere for the planned get-togethers for 2007.

Does anyone know if the moot dates are sorted yet, and if so, when they are?

Mucho Grassy bottom
AC

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Axe Catcher said:
I'm looking to start booking time off for the new holiday year and try as I might I can't find dates anywhere for the planned get-togethers for 2007.

Does anyone know if the moot dates are sorted yet, and if so, when they are?

Mucho Grassy bottom
AC

If you refer to the official BCUK bushmoot(s): the one in summer is usually organised for the first week of August.
Don't think Tony minds me to post it here: the 2007 one is held from friday 27 July - tuesday 31 July, that is as far as I know. Best to contact Tony or a Mod to be on the safe side ;)
It's looking good for me too: probably be able to make this one :D (finally)

The other moots (organised by members themselves, and which has nothing to do with BCUK) are held whenever they (members) fancy. Best is to keep an eye on the Meetups and Social chatter forum for a meet up in your area (sounds like a tv commercial, doesn't it ;)).

Nikolai said:
I tried to sort one of in the Midlands area, but know one replied to my thread :(

No tears mate ;)
Try again after the festivities, or when spring starts ;) (then everyone starts talking again about tapping birch trees etc. :nana: )

Wayland said:
:censored:...... that clashes with Womad and I promised the missus we would go this year..... :banghead:

The line up for Womad doesn't look too brilliant - perhaps your other half would be content with a selection of obscure music CD and DVDs?

Perhaps we should start a "Free Wayland from Womad" - I'd be happy to get the ball rolling by donating a Best of Bonnie Langford DVD :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Phil.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Tony said:
We should get some groups for the Moot on Sat night :D
Why not book a good Scottish Ceilidh band. A proper Ceilidh had music, dancing, storytelling and song. Sounds ideal to me for the Bushmoot. Then I am biased! :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
fred gordon said:
Why not book a good Scottish Ceilidh band. A proper Ceilidh had music, dancing, storytelling and song. Sounds ideal to me for the Bushmoot. Then I am biased! :)
Sounds good, Fred...

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
- I'd be happy to get the ball rolling by donating a Best of Bonnie Langford DVD :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Phil.
Phil,
What on earth are YOU doing with a Bonnie Langford DVD - more to the point why are you admitting it on an open forum? :confused:

Have you been ommiting your medication?

Ogri the trog

Ogri the trog said:
Phil,
What on earth are YOU doing with a Bonnie Langford DVD - more to the point why are you admitting it on an open forum? :confused:

Have you been ommiting your medication?

I knew there was something I forgot this morning :eek:

Shhhhh - don't tell anbody about the DVD

Bonnie is yet to reply to my post on her guest book: - http://www.theguestbook.com/read.php/616054

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE