BushMoot Photographs required for BcUK & Facebook Album

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
With the end of the BushMoot I come to the task of compiling the BcUK Facebook BushMoot 2015 photo album. If you attended we would like to add your photographs to those of other contributors.
Photographs and videos welcome.

You can leave links here or PM them directly to me.

Contributors will be named

A selection of BcUk member's photographs will be placed in a album on the BcUK Facebook page under the name BushMoot 2015.

thank you.

Dean

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hiya.....just had a look on my phone and much to my annoyance the flippin thing has blurred nearly all the pics i took....next year i'm taking my 50d!!!!

anyway....heres two i'd like to go on the page if ok thankyou...

regards

sonni

left to right...anna (marmites wife, awful cook and travel-sweet-thief)), harrison (talks for england), marmite (andy), oliver (why is my son so grumpy? look at that scowl lol!), kate (angel), angela & raffi, jayna (franks daughter, hooligun)), countryman (frank), lil' woody (butter wouldnt melt)

crosslandkelly (colin), (my shower partner lol! chris), macaroon (its all his fault!) and my norfolk brother big stu

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just jumping on this one, anyone with photo's and/or video that we can have please get in touch, send me a link or let me know so we can arrange getting hold of them, we really want to build up the gallery on the Moot site and have pics for posterity :D

Here's a little vid that we made from this years Moot
[video=youtube;gTS4YP_2Ddk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTS4YP_2Ddk&list=PLensHJ848tH9DhCMDQL3jwXl qHQufbVNn[/video]

Thanks All
Tony

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The camera obviously isn't waterproof John. ;)

We may need some of those filming and editing skills for the Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse at the NC next year although I gather some may get a sinking feeling from doing the Vampire Skuttle at the approach of the Dawn of the Dead. I think it best to leave the squirting axe wounds to the make-up department though! :p

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Always focus on the positive John, the rain was but a blip....

blip, blip, blip, blip, blip :umbrella:

Even the squirrels came to shelter at the NC, helping themselves to my Galaxy caramel chocolate whilst I was out shopping for the hordes!! They were seen by Badger :pirate: with it all over their little whiskers. And they had my packet of Hazelnuts away, scattering them all over the place as I chased them and they struggled to escape from the tarp! It was as if they were minions being directed by some evil nutcase. :rolleyes:

I'm leaving strong chocolate liqueurs out for them next year, try escaping up a tree then ya little tree rats! I'll be practicing my Spaznutz shovel throwing in the mean time.

Don't be surprised if you see fried Spatchcock Squirral being passed around the NC Tunguska meltdown. I'm sure some have still got burned legs and 2000 degree flash images etched onto their retinas.

If anyone has pics of the oven in construction and use plus other NC pics then please let me know as I'd like to do a couple of threads.

Ta, Chef

Last edited:
Great video Tony.

I have still got plenty of photos to sort through. I have already uploaded a batch to facebook with more to come.

I also took various videos this year but I am not sure on how to edit them to give a nicely polished video. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.......plus you get to see Mr Fenna in his lovely outfit knitting some rope. :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
yeah, I was thinking that we're going to have a squirrel workshop next year...

Is that the one about high velocity acute lead poisoning? :evilangel: My accuracy with lower velocity sharpened steel is probably not up to the job. Of course traps would provide some unholed pelts suitable for Teresa to make squirrel bikinis out of but it might make Fenna see Red, or is that Grey?!

I could do a workshop on making squirrel jerky, aka Squirky. Been there, done that, but I did have to use a scalpel, not a lot of meat on a squirrel. The Red ones are much tastier.

Last edited:

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Just jumping on this one, anyone with photo's and/or video that we can have please get in touch, send me a link or let me know so we can arrange getting hold of them, we really want to build up the gallery on the Moot site and have pics for posterity :D

Here's a little vid that we made from this years Moot
[video=youtube;apP5hcscAWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTS4YP_2Ddk[/video]

Thanks All
Tony

Yes, but who is that gorgeous woman.....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester
There is a problem with the photos we took of the slinging competition. If you have some good pics of the competition or the sling making workshop please submit them because I have nothing.

Aug 6, 2015
middle of england
As usual, David panics early :)

Hi folks, link attached for photos of the slinging competition (once it's uploaded - 172mb download). The colours might be a bit off for about half as some idiot left his camera set on 'taking pictures of fires at night' mode. But as a consequence I did get some fantastic action shots.
So if you took part in the slinging competition, there is at least one picture and probably more, of you in action and the tennis ball in flight.
Even if you stunk up the dunes and were more danger to the onlookers than the target - the pics still make you look good. You're welcome :)

There are a few other pics in the mix as well. Couple of fires (lol) random shots of tents, nice pic of the sling making workshop, one of friction fire making and one of the auction.
Totally forgot to take any of the naughty corner, pizza oven in action etc.
Next year !

Got half hour or so before upload is finished, so I'll pop back with the link later today.

Just like to say I had a fantastic time. Was amazed at just how relaxed and chilled out the whole event was. Great to see families there and kids doing stuff kids should be doing instead of staring at tablets and phones and screens all day.

Hopefully I'll get down for a couple more days next year. And we can do some advanced slinging workshops and make some different sling patterns.
Assuming I'm allowed back ;-)
I don't remember upsetting anyone - but you never know :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE