Bushmoot Goody Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Well it's getting to that time where I start thinking about putting the goody bags together for the moot. They usually contain a few bits and bobs to make your stay with us more pleasant.... However I'm always after new ideas. The sort of things that have gone into them in the past have included, badges, beeswax, fire starters, small flashlights, brew kit, biscuits etc... Jules and I put these together out of our own pocket with some items donated by other members and usually do 100 of them so I'm afraid the chance of finding a Fallkniven F1 in yours is remote :D However if you have some ideas for items that are inexpensive or could be sourced/made please let me know by replying to the thread and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks in advance for your input

D

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Do it yourself feathersticks? Could make a competition out of it? (I'm not being facetious by the way)
GB.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Small notebook and pencil? You could probably use your silver tongue to get some from a company, especially if they have promotional ones, big companies order loads to give away :)

madadam

May 1, 2013
Bristol Uk
army surplus trouser twists
or some paracord for a washing line - everyone could make their own wooden (old style) pegs with their whittling skills

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi dave im waiting for a delivery of fresnel lenses 100 in all you can have them for the goody bags if you like my contribution to the moot let me know by pm
regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE