Bushcrafters in Wales?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crapbag

Hi guys,

Our club was looking to meet up for a few days with bushcrafters in September somewhere in the UK. For travel reasons we were thinking Wales as we can get ferries from Dublin to Hollyhead or Rosslare to Fishguard.

We have never done anything with people across the water and are hoping to change that in September if possible. A few of us want to head over and do a weekend in the UK if there is anyone willing to meet up with us.

Anyone interested?

Hi guys,

Our club was looking to meet up for a few days with bushcrafters in September somewhere in the UK. For travel reasons we were thinking Wales as we can get ferries from Dublin to Hollyhead or Rosslare to Fishguard.

We have never done anything with people across the water and are hoping to change that in September if possible. A few of us want to head over and do a weekend in the UK if there is anyone willing to meet up with us.

Anyone interested?

id be up for that i dont get out enough & would love to share some knolage

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am only about 30mins from Fishguard.
How many of you are planning to come over? My little site could probably handle a couple of folk at a time ... but not much more!
The site has no facilities at all except trees and hard drinking is not permitted... I know of other sites as well but they are a few hours away :)

Crapbag

I am only about 30mins from Fishguard.
How many of you are planning to come over? My little site could probably handle a couple of folk at a time ... but not much more!
The site has no facilities at all except trees and hard drinking is not permitted... I know of other sites as well but they are a few hours away :)

That sounds good to me John. There would be around 6 or so of us. Whatever suits yourself really on numbers is fine. 30 minutes from fishguard is ideal for us id say. Our club has a no drinking policy anyway so that wouldn't be an issue. Facilities.... well, just point me to the spot and hand me a shovel and I think we'll do ok ;-)

Does September suit you ok?

id be up for that i dont get out enough & would love to share some knolage

Where abouts in Wales you living mate?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE