bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
hi i am a new menber on here but been around BB for a while, i use to bushcraft a long time ago but not been out in a while and would like to get back in to it, i live in the wigan area (northwest) and fancy getting out even just over nite anyone on here know somewere to go or even fancy taking me out for a night?weekends or weekdays. thanks carl

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Hello,there have seen you around on BB welcome to BCUk!
Best bet on finding a meet is to keep an eye on the meet up forum. You have just missed one at Delamere and the next one is looking like being at Midwood in November, there may be another between now and then at Delamere, nothing is booked yet but if anyone was bringing a bottle of stags breath to passaround ;) someone may be persuaded to book it.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Hi mentalnurse welcome to the forum. Hope them knives came out good for you, they looked lush when i saw them. See you around .
Cheers Greg.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Goose said:
Hello,there have seen you around on BB welcome to BCUk!
Best bet on finding a meet is to keep an eye on the meet up forum. You have just missed one at Delamere and the next one is looking like being at Midwood in November, there may be another between now and then at Delamere, nothing is booked yet but if anyone was bringing a bottle of Stags Breath to passaround ;) someone may be persuaded to book it.

Funny you should mention that. I've just got another bottle.. ;)

Welcome aboard Carl.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE