Bushcraft/woodsman's knife decorated with filework on the back

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Made of 3mm 01 tools steel, full tang blade, professionally hardened to 58rc. Handle is Sonokelling Rosewood, epoxied to the blade, loveless stainless and brass bolts, brass lanyard tube.

The back of the blade is decorated with a fine vine filework, with the last 2" of the blade left square to allow the use of a firesteel.

The leather sheath is 3.5mm vegetable tanned, hand sewn and wet molded to the knife for a snug fit. I can provide a new firesteel with a matching, turned handle for an extra £15.00.

DSCN0046-1.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0049-1.jpg

I am asking £170.00, plus £5.00 Special next day Delivery, plus 3% Paypal fee.. SOLD THANK YOU

Thanks for looking.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
it's ashame you couldn't take payments over 12 months, otherwise I'd have it. If I had been in work I would have bought it up already. It's a beauty and a bargain at that price for sure.

good luck

CHeers
Adam

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
got it today thanks joe. fits in me hand just right , i just touched up the edge a bit with me dc4 and strop had a bit of a shave with it ,spot on bushcraft knife :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE