Bushcraft woodland Nr Rochester Kent UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Sorry for not updating sooner, but I have been been having problems tieing up with the land owner, as soon as I have I will update again.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
He is showing signs of interest in allowing bushcrafters on for weekends and overnighters.

TSo, if there is any interest please let me know. And we will see what happens.:)

I do think that he would be looking for a small payment per person for its use.[/QUOTE]

I would be very interested in your kind offer and would not mind paying not sure how many weekends I could do as im a care home manager and things are tight schedule wise but it would be great to catchup and share info with like minded and have a laugh

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long to pick this one up (yeah, ok, nearly 6 months...).

Anyway... If it's still on the go we'd be interested and this time I'll keep an eye on the mailbox (honest Guv!).

Thanks honey! :D

C x

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Sorry chaps I should be keeping this updated.

It is still a possability, but there has been a setback to do with some compulsory purchaseing in the near area. I did not want to start something only to have to end it a few months later as its not fair to all involved.

As soon as I have something concrete I will post on this again. :)

Fred_Bear

Apr 1, 2008
Southend, Essex
And me, only an hour'ish from Southend. The size is enough to keep separate but enough to get lost!

Usage would be every few months for a night, and again cost is a decider.

T

The Frightful Jester

Very interested too, as most of the posters here, ditto re the frequency.
Maybe a yearly sub to cover his costs for the extra insurance and then a rate per stay on top, could be the way to go?.....just an idea.
Anyway, good luck with the negotiation

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I would make use of this once a month at least. Live about an hour away. Do you have an update on progress??
Regards

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Count me in! And I know two or three others who would also definitely be keen on this.
We'd get most use from spring to autumn, maybe 5 or 6 times a year? Something like that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE