Bushcraft wilderness community

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 23, 2016
Southampton, uk
Hello everyone. I recently have returned to southampton uk from living in lammas eco village in wales. The experiance was amazing. The people were amazing but i wanted to find something more bushcraft wilderness living based. Survival in a permanant situation.

I wanted to know if anyone new of a community that lives bushcraft. In bushcraft shelters made from natural materials.

If this doesnt exist yet i would like to make my own.
My plan for the next 2 years is to train in bushcraft and become someone who can train people to train.

Then i will save up money for about 10 acres of land and start a community of bushcraft foke and also run courses that allow people to see us living it.

I have ideas of forest gyms and organic natural foods. When we have established ourselfs.

I would love to join an already established community but its very difficult to find online as most of these communitys are prepper communes. Which btw i think is a very good idea. The amount of army helecoptors going overhead where i am lately is showing me there setting up for something! I beleive ww3 is soon to come.

Anyone who knows of communitys that are looking for members please get in touch. Or if what i say interests you. Also get in touch i would like to find a partner in this idea. I have friends but they are unrealiable. They do.t work and rely on everyone else for ideas. As much as i am intellagent i dont want to carry people.

Well i hope to hear from someone.
Kind regards
Dan

Reactions: Ezikkiel

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
I don't know anything like it but I like the idea of what you suggest. A decent chunk of land where like minded people can come together and learn/share bushcraft skills would be awesome.
Good luck and I'll follow with interest.
Russ

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I to lived at Tir y Gafel/ Lammas for a year I lived with Tao and Hoppi, I also have a van there and another in Hebron.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2022
Southampton
Hello everyone. I recently have returned to southampton uk from living in lammas eco village in wales. The experiance was amazing. The people were amazing but i wanted to find something more bushcraft wilderness living based. Survival in a permanant situation.

I wanted to know if anyone new of a community that lives bushcraft. In bushcraft shelters made from natural materials.

If this doesnt exist yet i would like to make my own.
My plan for the next 2 years is to train in bushcraft and become someone who can train people to train.

Then i will save up money for about 10 acres of land and start a community of bushcraft foke and also run courses that allow people to see us living it.

I have ideas of forest gyms and organic natural foods. When we have established ourselfs.

I would love to join an already established community but its very difficult to find online as most of these communitys are prepper communes. Which btw i think is a very good idea. The amount of army helecoptors going overhead where i am lately is showing me there setting up for something! I beleive ww3 is soon to come.

Anyone who knows of communitys that are looking for members please get in touch. Or if what i say interests you. Also get in touch i would like to find a partner in this idea. I have friends but they are unrealiable. They do.t work and rely on everyone else for ideas. As much as i am intellagent i dont want to carry people.

Well i hope to hear from someone.
Kind regards
Dan

Hey Dan,

If you ever see this reply and are still into bushcraft give me a shout :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Have a look at tinkers bubble, somerset. Not quite what you envisage, but close. Worth a visit to see how it works and see what you might use in your vision.
Good luck. Lovely idea.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE