Bushcraft website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Well a few people seem to be making these now so i thought i would get one up and running. There's not much content at the moment just the basic design but will be getting more up as the day progresses.

Don't forget to leave your comments on the feedback page (or just on here if you like).

www.bushliving.cjb.net

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
ooh nice :) Looks very professional.
I've had a website for months now and I've done virtually nothing with it, you're putting me to shame!
Toddy

p.s. How about a 'recipes' section?, like camp breads and glues, etc?

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Good idea Toddy, will put up a section in the finding food page perhaps. Or maybe make a new page altogether, will revise it.

leon-1

Scott you may want to add the wilderness gathering on your calendar as this would be a nice intro for a lot of people who have not been on courses or know little of the skills that are used or the people that practice them. Nice site :biggthump

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Scott can't see anyway to contact you on your website??? :?:

In the Links page the "Treckdirect" link does not seem to work?? or should that be "Trekdirect" :roll:

Its looking good like the banner :biggthump

MickT :wave:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
whoops, i've corrected the link and put an email address on the feedback pager.

I've also put some stuff on the finding food page.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Looking good mate. glad I could help you out.

Just found a little bug, you need to change the "click to enlarge link", has "http://http://" just remove one of them.

Also, perhaps make any external links off your site open in a new window?
Add ' target="_blank" ' to the href bit..... usually not a prob but since you're running that cjb hidden frameset thing, you can never get the address in the browser, if people want to bookmark the linked site, they will bookmark your site (a cunning plan, but i'm sure they'll all ready have bookmarked it ;) )

Put a link to it in your signature too mate...

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Bcuk staff, I've put a link to the BCUK bookshop on my site so that if they decide to purchase some books they can do so through you so you get the comission. I hope you don't mind. If for some reason you would like me to take it off just tell me and i'll take it off immediately.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE