Bushcraft Videos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I think something similar was posted but linked via YouTube not undercurrents.org

If you look at the blogs you'll see that the posts made that linked to the undercurrents
site were removed so I'm not sure if there's a problem with that particular site - ie I think
it's commercial.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/component/option,com_myblog/Itemid,137/show,delete-me.html/

See Tony's comment (the third one down) - he's the owner of BcUK.

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
If they are commercial then apologies and of course remove the thread.
They are showing free bushcraft videos but I suppose it does promote Dryad Bushcraft.

Thanks Jodie

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I've watched them* - I thought they were excellent. I suppose it depends on the way in
which a post advertises something.

*when first posted via YouTube.

I think I might have 'favourited' a couple of them actually.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The videos are good, we supported them and we might host them, or at least link through to them, i'm undecided. The blog was removed because he was trying to use it for research and promoting the vids etc. While I appreciate why and that's it's not a big deal it is more than others would be allowed and thus i stopped it, especially as there have never been any contributions on the forum etc so it's just a commercial position. This is nothing do with Andrew from Dryad who's done a great job with them but rather the production company.

As I said, the vids are good and worth watching.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Linking to them gets my vote, particularly if this site's been involved with them.

See your points Tony about random blog entries against a backdrop of never posting!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE