Bushcraft TV installed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Spare time on a Sunday night with a broken, donated washing machine, spanners and screwdriver

f288cb54fb4d97019d80305c4f1bfe54.jpg

As seen all over YouTube, a definite part of the garden furniture!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They work well, I've used one for about 15 years to burn rubbish etc. Fill it 75%/85% with bricks and they make a good BBQ for charcoal :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, good job, i've made a few of these and I've got a couple that i need to take the plastic off before making some more. I want to get hold of an industrial machine and make a big one :D

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
I've thought about the industrial size; depending on the garden, it would be great! Thanks for the tip on bricks rik, I've saved up a few storage heater bricks for the purpose. Dumpster diving for a circular grill now - hard to find in hardware shops

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Yeah, that's cool, you got some big trucks out there though, I'll have to keep my eye out here...

Go to a lorry mechanic and ask for an old lorry brake drum out of the scrap bin.

Might have to slip em a couple of quid but I got one that way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE