Bushcraft & Survival Skills Magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodymellor

Jul 14, 2010
London
Please forgive/delete if this is not appropriate on this forum.

I would like to have a read of these mags, but being on a budget I would rather spend my money on an occasional purchase of the reputedly more worthy Bushcraft magazine, particularly being that it is a forum sponsor.

So, does anybody have a job lot (or even one or two) of back issues of BSS magazine that they are interested in getting rid of? I am not particularly bothered how old they are as I guess a lot of info is just rehashed on a seasonal basis. I am open to haggling. Can't really trade as I am only starting out with kit.

Another possiblity, if there are enough people interested, is maybe to post back issues between members similar to a book swap - i.e. you post up what copy you have, someone asks for it, you post it on, either the sender pays postage or possibly receiver send a stamped envelope. Any takers?

Woody

Last edited:

woodymellor

Jul 14, 2010
London
Thanks Mafro, that's what I was thinking, I wasn't trying to undermine sales of Bushcraft Magazine - i.e. I'd rather pay my money for Bushcraft Magazine direct from you guys, but as I can't afford to buy both mags I was hoping to get old copies of Bushcraft & Survival Skills.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Oh I wasn't worried about that mate, I just wasn't sure that you were aware you could get back issues from us.

Good luck in your hunt mate, and if I can answer any questions, feel free to PM me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE